PC Engines APU1D Bundle (Board, Power Source, Memory, Case)
PC Engines APU 1D System Board, 1 GHz , 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 3x LAN, Bundle, Color: blue
The successor to the succesful ALIX board combines the previous functionality of ALIX.2D13 and ALIX.6F2 in a single board with more computing power, more processing power and faster data storage. The new board is suitable for a lot more tasks and applications.
The PC Engines APU System Board is based on the cost effective AMD Embedded G-Series Single Board Computer (SBC), for a lot of applications like LAN Router, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN-Router, Thin Clients, compact Server, NAS...
The system can boot via SD-Card, USB-Device, mSATA-SSD-Modul, SATA-Connection or over the network. The AMD Dual-Core has got a 1 GHz clock and 2 GB of RAM and a low power consumption.
- Processor: 1,0 GHz AMD Embedded G-Series T40E APU (Dual-Core, 64 Bit Support, 32 + 32 KByte L1 Cache, 2 x 512 KByte L2 Cache, SSE1,2,3, SSSE3 ISA, SSE4A, MMX, AMD-V)
- 2 GByte DDR3-1066 DRAM Memory (not expandable)
- 1x SD-Card (bootable, connected via USB)
- 1x SATA 6 GBit/s
- 1x mSATA 6 GBit/s
- 3x 10/100/1000 MBit/s (Realtek RTL8111E) Networkport
- 1x 9-pin serial port (console port)
- 2 x Mini PCIe Slots (for example for WiFI, GSM/UMTS/LTE Modules)
- 1 x SIM Socket for GSM/UMTS Modules
- RTC Batterie, GPIO-Pins, LPC-Pins, COM2-Port (3,3V RxD/TxD), Onboard USB connector
- 3 LEDs and 1 Pushbutton-Switch on the frontside (programmable)
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Power supply: +12 V DC via cannon plug (external: 5.5mm, inner: 2.5 mm, positive pole on the inside)
- Power consumption: 6-12 W (without expansion cards)
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 152.4 mm
APU.1C/1D Bundle includes:
- Power Supply, 12 V, 1.5 A
- Case for APU.1D (Color: blue)
- Memory: 16 GB MSATA