PC Engines APU2C4 Bundle (Board, PSU, Memory, Case)
plus shipping costs
PC Engines APU2C4 System Board, 1 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 3x LAN, Bundle, Color: Silver
The successor to the successful ALIX board combines the previous functionality of ALIX.2D13 and ALIX.6F2 in a single board with more computing power, more processing power and faster data storage. The new board is suitable for a lot more tasks and applications.
The PC Engines APU system board is based on the cost effective AMD Embedded G-Series Single Board Computer (SBC) for applications like LAN router, Firewall, Load Balancer, VPN router, Thin Client, compact server, NAS etc.
The system can boot via SD card, USB device, mSATA SSD module, SATA connection or via the network. The AMD Quad-Core CPU has a 1 GHz clock and 4 GB of RAM, plus a low power consumption.
Scope of delivery:
- APU2C4 system board
- Enclosure (color: silver)
- Power supply
- Memory: 16 GB mSATA SSD module
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2 MB L2 cache
- DRAM: 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD; 1 SATA + power connector
- 12 V DC, about 6 to 12 W depending on CPU load; jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i210AT on apu2b4)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + + 2 USB 3.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, push button
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3 V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e
- Firmware: coreboot
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU and south bridge to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included)