PC Engines APU1D Starter Kit (Board, Power Source)
PC Engines APU 1D System Board, 1 GHz, 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 3x LAN, Starter Kit
The successor to the succesful ALIX board combines the previous functionality of ALIX.2D13 and ALIX.6F2 in a single board with more computing power, more processing power and faster data storage. The new board is suitable for a lot more tasks and applications.
The PC Engines APU System Board is based on the cost effective AMD Embedded G-Series Single Board Computer (SBC) for a lot of applications like LAN Router, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN-Router, Thin Clients, compact Server, NAS...
The system can boot via SD card, USB device, mSATA SSD module, SATA connection or over the network. The AMD Dual-Core has got a 1 GHz clock and 2 GB of RAM and a low power consumption.
The APU.1D Starter kit includes:
- Power supply
- Processor: 1,0 GHz AMD
Embedded G-Series T40E APU (dual-core, 64 bit support, 32 + 32 KByte L1
cache, 2 x 512 KByte L2 cache, SSE1, 2, 3, SSSE3 ISA, SSE4A, MMX, AMD-V)
- 2 GByte DDR3-1066 DRAM memory (not expandable)
- 1x SD card (bootable, connected via USB)
- 1x SATA 6 GBit/s
- 1x mSATA 6 GBit/s
- 3x 10/100/1000 MBit/s (Realtek RTL8111E) network port
- 1x 9-pin serial port (console port)
- 2x Mini PCIe slots (for example for WiFI, GSM/UMTS/LTE modules)
- 1x SIM socket for GSM/UMTS modules
- RTC battery, GPIO pins, LPC pins, COM2 port (3,3V RxD/TxD), onboard USB connector
- 3 LEDs and 1 pushbutton switch on the front side (programmable)
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Power supply: +12 V DC via cannon plug (external: 5.5 mm, inner: 2.5 mm, positive pole on the inside)
- Power consumption: 6-12 W (without expansion cards)
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 152.4 mm