PC Engines ALIX.2D2 - Mainboard, 500 MHz, 256 MB, 2x LAN, 2x Mini-PCI, USB
PC Engines ALIX.2D2 - Mainboard, 2x LAN, 2x miniPCI, LX800, 256 MB DDR DRAM, USB
Thanks to its modular architecture this hardware enables you to use it
for more than 50 different applications in the field of embedded
devices, like broadband management, security applications (firewalls)
and routing. The boards can also be deployed for multimedia applications as well as WLAN access points or VPN gateways.
ALIX is compatible with Mikrotik OS.
- CPU: 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800
- DRAM: 256 MB DDR DRAM
- Storage: CompactFlash socket , 44 pin IDE header
- Power: DC jack or passive POE, min. 7 V to max. 20 V, 3 front panel LEDs, push button
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI slots, LPC bus
- Connectivity: 2 Ethernet channels (via VT6105M 10/100)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, dual USB port
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as WRAP.1E
- Firmware: tinyBIOS
Customer options: I2C bus, buzzer, RTC battery
The perfect 19" rack enclosure solution.